Krimson Princess Hoya for trade

Moosetrackz(9)October 11, 2011

So I got this hoya from Home Depot. Its beautiful and very long. Its been growing well and has one peduncle. Recently, however, I found out it has some of those white mealy bugs. I've been treating it with alcohol spray but its not 100% cured yet. It doesn't seem to have a lot of them though. They're not in huge clusters like most of the pictures I see on the web. Just a few here and there on the leaves.

I'm looking for someone local to trade with. I can't mail it so you will have to be in the chino/ontario/rancho area of southern California, sorry :(.

So if anyone is willing to give this big hoya a nice home I'll trade for any of the following house plants. I can also throw in a nice rooted baby spider plant and/or some cuttings of my Inch plant to sweeten the deal because of the mealy bugs issue. Thanks!

-Any easy to care for orchid of any type as long as its medium light.

-An Aglaonema (chinese evergreen) preferably a red or silver variety.

-A Satin Pothos.

-Any colorful Croton.

-Persian Shield.

-A Maranta.

-A curly spider plant. Bonnie I believe its called.

-Arrow head plant.

I'm open to any other house plants as well. Just make me an offer! If you could post a pic of what your offering that would be great too. Thanks! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cashclan(7)

Ohhh my goodness did you find a home for that plant? I wish I was out there, I am able to mail plants and if you haven't found a home I have a tri-colored hoya plant about the same size, just not as long that I could trade with you for it. I could send my part of the trade first so you could see how to ship plants?

Sound interesting? Hope to trade with you
Sharon Cash~Gold Trader (on PlantSwap)
Zone 7

Bookmark   November 11, 2011 at 5:10PM
More Discussions
ISO: Chocolate Mint starter
Looking for a small chocolate mint starter plant. Thank...
smithylove
Wanted: Rooted fig cutting or cuttings
Well, I guess this past harsh winter did my fig plants...
plantsforever
HAVE Rooted Forsythia Cuttings For Trade
Looking for something on my trade list or tell me what...
paty99
Wanted!! Joe Pye Weed
Have spider lilies for trade - red
gagalzone8
Lily bulbs to trade
Have lily bulbs, blooming size, ready to plant. Asiatic Black...
woodthrush
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™