Having fun....NOT!

bigred(z8 Ark.)January 18, 2012

Been a hectic holiday season. My computer started acting up right before Thanksgiving. I went to my DD's in San Antonio for Thanksgiving,got back a week later turned on my computer & there were lines all over the screen. Took it back to Best Buy they shipped it off to be fixed and I didn't see it again for FIVE WEEKS. Never take your computer in for work during the holidays. So I get it back and can't dial up. Spent couple of weeks trying to resolve it myself but finally had to ask a neighbor that works on computers to come fix it...took hima about 20 minutes to find the problem. "THEN"...I couldn't log onto GW for a couple of weeks. "THEN" my anti-virus expired and it took me 2 days...several hours per day to finally get new anti-virus on board.

Now I'm back...FINALLY! So let the fun commence.

P

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Peg!

I've not been on a much myself.

My, my, my, my, my...what a nightmare to be without your computer for so long. I think I would have shopped for an inexpensive new one, if funds allowed.

Next time drop me an email and I will let GW know you are not able to get logged in, or are locked out or something.

I'm lucky to have free tech support from Dell for the life of this computer, and also have a great local guy too.

Anywho...so glad you're back!

Sue

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 4:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigred(z8 Ark.)

Thanks Sus,
I just bought this one and had just made the last pymt.but luckily,I paid it off in a third of the time the contract called for so it didn't cost anything to fix it. I was just unfortunate enough to have it happen during holidays and it wasn't anything the geeks could fix in store so it got shipped off.

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 10:46AM
More Discussions
Have lots of seeds for trade for these:
I am looking for the following seeds Barbarea, variegated Heliopsis...
conniesc
HAVE 10 Key Lime Seeds to TRADE
I decided I do not have the patience, space or interest...
rubyhum
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5 we came from here: Adopt-A-Newbie...
leila hamaya
hardy hibiscus
Does anyone have hardy hibiscus seeds they would share...
Sophie Harding
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™