Wanted soon

thebadmonkey(z7 Ok)January 5, 2010

I have already been in other forums but can't seem to find what I'm after. I have done seed trades here and intend to do others all in time but I'm not a regular poster here nor do I have or intend to have a home page or list. I'm in Oklahoma and can't grow many things here I'd really like to have so settle on what grows. I don't have a grand garden so have to take advantage of what little I do have. Over the years I've had a couple of really good writing friends/garden lovers that I would write with about the things we liked/grew. Time has passed on and so have other things and I really miss out on having someone like those people who I was writing with. Joining forums isn't the same. Thats not as personal and one on one as I like it. So... if anyone here would like to have someone like me to write with about gardening/flowers/seeds etc.. then please give me consideration. And if you believe this post needs to be in another forum please advise me which one so I can put it there.. Thanks thebadmonkey@juno.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mojo1967(zone 5a)

sending an email.

Melisa

Bookmark   January 6, 2010 at 8:49AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi thebadmonkey,

You might want to check out and post your request at the link below. The forum is quite slow, but you may still be able to locate someone there with your similar interests.

Good luck!

Sue...aka chemocurl

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Writers Forum

Bookmark   January 6, 2010 at 10:49AM
More Discussions
Let's Regroup! How About a Roll Call for GW Seed Exchangers?
We can stay in touch if we post our old GW username...
katjaqu
WANTED: Crimson Delight Tomato
Howdy fellow GW/Houzzers. I am on the search for Crimson...
EricaBraun
Wanted: Bush cucumber variety
I was hoping to find a type of cucumber I could plant...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Want: Sorrel Have: Thai holy Basil for trade
I love to trade Sorrel, Large Leaf or any type of Sorrel...
pat44th
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™