I will reformat your Exchange Page for you.

soilent_greenJanuary 11, 2010

Please look at my Exchange Page and see what you think regarding the format. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to set up the same or similar format for your Exchange Page. All I would have to do is use your existing page info to code a new one. I could send you the code that you cut and paste into your Exchange Page categories and it is done. You should copy and save your Exchange Page info into backup text files (one file for Seeds I Have To Trade, one file for Seeds I Am Looking For, etc.). That way if you don't like how it turned out you can erase it and put your old info back in. I reserve the right to rescind offer based on complexity of your Exchange Page. I am doing this just for fun and January is my slow time. Who wants to be the first one to try this out?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathy645(4 VT)

I keep looking at your generous offer. Will I be able to learn how to do this myself, or always have to use the template you provide? Do I need to find all the latin names of the plants before you format the page? So many questions. But I do like the look of your exchange page so much better than mine. Also I have a question on the dry beans you have listed. Do they work in zone 4? I assumed our season was too short to do dry beans. Thanks for your answers and your offer.
Kathy

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 1:11AM
More Discussions
thanks mcc371
OK this is for mcc371 , i could not figure out your...
tergrov
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
Wanted Nemophila Penny black
I'm very interested in finding these seeds for trade....
tamela_star
hardy hibiscus
Does anyone have hardy hibiscus seeds they would share...
Sophie Harding
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5 we came from here: Adopt-A-Newbie...
leila hamaya
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™