hi all i am back

pumkingal(5)February 23, 2009

I will try to do what sue said by chaning the post

Thank you all for the secret santa cards you all rock, made my christmas grand,,

I will see if this goes threw, have tryed an tryed

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Punk!

Welcome Back!

I saw in the other thread where you had been having problems posting and sure don't know what that is all about. When I said change the post, I was referring to one having problems posting a second time within a thread. Often the GW system will reject the second message in the same thread particularly if one tries to make the second reply just minutes after the previous one. If one gets the rejected message that one already has a message then all you have to do is change the Subject of posting line within 'that' thread.

I 'think' the system often rejects the second message so that folks will not accidentally post the exact same message twice, though I do occasionally see that that happens anyway.

Were you maybe not able to post at all?

Sue

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 9:48AM
paradisa(Zone 5 NY Adirondacks)

Hi! Garden Buddy! Glad to see you are posting!!! I still have to disable my firewall to do so. I hate to do it but I have to post!!!!

Paradisa

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 4:42PM
pumkingal(5)

Oh thank you both, by the way Sue paradisa is my new newbie, she will just be wonderful, and we have great conversations too, aren't garden buddies just the best, oh and paradisa, sue takes care of all of us here, she was my first big trade, sue I seen the other post where you were askin the virgins hehe who was their first trad, you were mine, I owe every thing I know to you, and now to my newbies, thanks blushing

Bookmark   February 23, 2009 at 5:25PM
chrizty

welcome back pumpkingal!
i havent been on much. springs getting close though.

Bookmark   February 24, 2009 at 11:02AM
chickenseed(5)

Lisa when I got your package today ,I started to tear up before I even opened it up !I have spent the evening organizing,cataloging and playing with all my seeds ! I have never known anyone to be so generous ! WOW ! All the way from NY to Montana! Thank you cannot even begin to tell you how very much I appreciate you !

Bookmark   February 27, 2009 at 10:05PM
More Discussions
Updated trade list.
Would love to exchange seeds. Check out my exchange...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
HAVE: Have: Flower seeds (abundance of burgandy hollyhocks)
Hollyhock perennial seed collected June 2014. This...
frugal_gardening
need pawpaw seeds or seedlings
looking for pawpaw seed or seedlings
johnnieblevins
Requests for Houzz
Houzz, Please fix your app for smartphones to allow...
kchd
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™