Fun idea for a swap!?!?!
I'm new to GW, but I've encountered some really great people here and was thinking that I would start something a little fun for everyone.
Each person interested should post a reply listing the ONE type of seed that they are DYING to have! Be specific!
Then review the list others have provided. If you have the one thing a person is DYING to have, contact them for their address and send it along!
You can try to work out a trade, but it could also be something fun and generous that people can do for each other. Afterall, what's the big deal with a couple of stamps and some bubble wrap!?!?
This is a great way to:
- say thank you for a previous trade
- let someone know how much you enjoy trading with them
- bring a smile to a someone's face
- surprise a newbie
- get rid of seeds you don't want or need
- pass the time while things are brewing under the earth before they show their glorious faces to us!
You might have to wait a while before the right person makes your day, but unexpected surprises are always a good thing, right? I realize that some people may not ever get their request, but it's certainly worth a try!
Be sure to contact any members for an offer or trade via email of through their GW page. It will be easier to read if we only have our requests listed here.
Hope you all like the idea!