Hazelnutbunny

kmpsmomFebruary 11, 2009

I heard through the GW grapevine about Bunny's bad time during the ice storm. Has anyone heard from her, and more importantly is she and her family OK? PLMK Thanks, Ann

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

Ann ~ if you go to the RR swap page there's a whole thread devoted to Melissa and what all has been going on.. lots of us have gotten together and sent giftcards and boxes to help out as well. Let me know if you can't find it, I'll email you the link.

Hugs,
Wendy

Bookmark   February 11, 2009 at 7:02PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

if you go to the RR swap page there's a whole thread devoted to Melissa

Here is the thread...Hazelnutbunny Update!

The latest update from bunny was today Posted by jaleeisa 6b Oklahoma (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 11, 09 at 10:49 in the thread.

It is kind of confusing (to me anyway) as to whether or not they have power restored.

Sue...just now hearing of all this

Bookmark   February 11, 2009 at 8:19PM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

Thanks for posting this over here :) I'm sorry I didn't think about it!

As far as the power, they do, but they don't. It's live from the power lines, but they had to shut it back off to the house due to repairs needed to wiring out the outside of the house and needing to repair/replace fuse boxes, which were torn off/damaged on the house, etc by falling trees/limbs. The main line is still laying in the yard, live, because the power company cannot take the time to re-stretch it at the moment due to needing to continue to get live lines to those who still do not have power.

So, they have live line from the power company again, but still do not have electricity due to repairs needed to the wiring/boxes, etc. Aside from the main line being restrung on the pole (from lying on the ground) the electric company's part is done. Now Melissa and Marcus have to do their side and make the necessary repairs before they can turn it on.

Hope that wasn't quite as confusing :) I'm going to try to keep everything in the thread on the RR side, but will try to update here as well.

Kathy

Bookmark   February 12, 2009 at 3:49AM
medontdo(8)

geeze Kathy! that's more easier to understand now!! **onery grinn**
i hope everything gets taken care of soon!! ~Medo

Bookmark   February 14, 2009 at 5:26PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Here is bunnies update...Ice Storm~ Thank you's!! and Pictures. I was amazed by the pics of the ice damage.

Sue

Bookmark   February 17, 2009 at 9:37PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
WANTED: Primula Seed
Looking for: primula candelabra primula sielboldii primula...
Patty57
Purple sweet potato wanted
I live in Georgia Z7 and am trying to sprout my own...
cecile138
Looking to find home for seeds and do some swapping ^.^
I can't resist a good buy so at the end of the summer...
lunar_owl
HAVE: Peppers & Tomatoes
Just updated my have list....only tomatoes and peppers...
socalgardengal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™