Attn: Ibartoo

scottrell(10AFl)February 9, 2010

Hi Linda!

Just wanted to let you know that I received the seeds you sent, Wow! Thanks so much!

My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. I do not remember the terms of our trade (I do not even remember finalizing it, duh)I remember you wanted blackberry lily seeds but thats it.

I am still having issues with my computer, it seems I am unable to send e-mails and am able to read limited e-mails received.

It seems that I have to have one of those long phone calls with BellSouth (my ISP), yay! Really looking forward to it. NOT!

To make matters worse, your return address was smudged by the P.O. So please e-mail me your mailing addy.

Hi Sue! Got your message but unable to respond, TTYL about that.

If Linda does not respond to this soon, I am hoping one of my garden friends will pass this along to her. I do not want her to think she is getting stiffed on a trade. Linda is a great trader and friend.

Thanks! - Sharon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Sharon,

being the rbb, I emailed Linda and sent her a link to this thread in case she doesn't stop by here often.

Your email woes sound bad. I've just always used Hotmail and never used any of the ISP offered email addys over the years. If I had done that, I would have had to have changed my addy several times as I have had numerous ISPs over the years before finally getting Broadband wireless available here in the boondocks. Might it be a good time to ditch Bellsouth and go with Hotmail maybe, for your GW correspondence?

Hope they get you fixed up quick

Sue

Bookmark   February 9, 2010 at 10:01PM
medontdo(8)

i always use gw, that way i don't have to deal with the things with my isp either. i can never remember the whole addy from them!1 LOL ITS LONG!!! **grin** you can Almost always contact her at facebook!! **grin** Hugs! ~medo

Bookmark   February 11, 2010 at 12:04AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Sharon,

Linda just emailed me and said she will email you today.

Cheers!

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   February 11, 2010 at 9:28AM
scottrell(10AFl)

Thank you Sue, I knew you would make it happen. To everyone else who doesn't already know, Sue is the best!

Got your e-mail Linda.

Hi Michele! Nice to hear from you it's been a while, but I am back!

Hugs for everyone! - Sharon

Bookmark   February 11, 2010 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
messaging help please
I read Philis' post about messaging and I thought I...
vaflowernut
Wanted Nemophila Penny black
I'm very interested in finding these seeds for trade....
tamela_star
Traders -> Now ANYONE can message you!
Go to https://www.houzz.com/editProfile Edit Profile...
phylis
WANTED: Green Envy zinnias
My daughter has a passion for flowers, she's 12 and...
sunsetfarm
organizing your seeds
Ok. Another question from this newby. How do you oldtimer...
gardenmom2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™