Thanks!!!

token28001(zone7b NC)March 10, 2009

A big, HUGE, ENORMOUS! Thank you to all the generous traders here at GardenWeb. I started with 5 kinds of seed this past fall collected from my own garden and snatched from overhanging branches down the street. When all was said and done, I had over 200 varieties of flowers, veggies, shrubs, and trees. I couldn't have done it without you. You like me, you really like me! Ok, you like seeds, but the point still stands. Thanks a bunch. You people are the greatest!

Tom

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

I have to agree Tom, and thank everyone here on GW as well as you! You shared some wonderful seeds (and bulbs) with me too! I have been a member of GW for 1yr now and I have come a long long way in seed collecting, WS'ing, harvesting... Such a wealth of information to be shared on here and such WONDERFUL people too!

Hugs !
Wendy

Bookmark   March 11, 2009 at 6:33PM
chrizty

i agree too! :)
GW members are the best! very caring wonderful people here.
i have never had so many seeds before n learning how to wintersow has been awesome!! i thought i had lots of seeds when i first joined. lol i was wrong!
ive learned names of alot of my plants from GWbers.
and all the good advice its awesome!

Bookmark   March 12, 2009 at 10:31AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

You like me, you really like me!

Of course we really like you Tom. You came here as a Seed Virgin, and I think it is now safe to say you are now a Seed Addict and maybe even advancing onto becoming an Enabler. It is so nice to see newbies who stick around and add so much to the fun of the many forums. I know you have been very active in the 6 short months since you joined in Aug 2008.

Out of curiosity, I did a search of the entire site for your name and see you have either started or replied to ....drum roll...787 threads!!! Wowser!

You have been a very fun newbie, adding so much here.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: all of your many posts...You're everywhere it seems...lol

Bookmark   March 12, 2009 at 11:31AM
token28001(zone7b NC)

Oh good grief Sue. That just makes it look like I'm not gardening. I am, I swear!

And yes, I am an enabler now. I've sent bulbs, tubers, seeds, and other items through the mail, even though they still like to overcharge once in a while, or they lose three packages in a round robin. But it always comes back to you. I've got some buddleia sitting on my desk now, just waiting on the stamps to send them out to someone else.

Bookmark   March 15, 2009 at 3:58PM
More Discussions
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
Requests for Houzz
Houzz, Please fix your app for smartphones to allow...
kchd
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Search Trade Lists
Any ideas how we search all trade lists for a specific...
shanon_
Wanted: Bush cucumber variety
I was hoping to find a type of cucumber I could plant...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™