Just an idea about posting

perennialfan273(zone 5)March 23, 2009

Hello

If you're like me, you get side-tracked very easily. Like, today for instance, you'll post a message on gardenweb, but in an hour, you'll forget all about it!! Then, when you log back onto gardenweb, you'll post somewhere else about something totally different (instead of checking your previous post for replies)!

Anyways, I was thinking. What if gardenweb gave you a way to keep track of where you posted. That way, if you forget where you posted, gardenweb can just show you where you posted in the past.

Hopefully this will help people like me who suffer from short term memory loss lol.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
harold100(7)

This feature is already available. Scroll to the very bottom of the postings and use that specific search box. It is different from the ones at the very top or bottom of the page. Just type in your member name and it will find all the threads you've posted to. Good luck and happy gardening. HP in VA

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 6:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

p273,

It helps if you check the box to get the follow-up replies emailed to you.

I used to save threads I had started to a 'favorites folder' in Firefox, but now only do that if I have posted (started) a trade thread.

In doing a search and looking at several threads you have 'started' I see you are not checking the box to have the follow-up replies emailed to you.

hth.

Sue

Bookmark   March 23, 2009 at 9:42PM
More Discussions
KatJaqu's GardenWeb Exchange Page
Seeds I have to trade: Autumn Rainbow Earth Tone Dent...
katjaqu
need pawpaw seeds or seedlings
looking for pawpaw seed or seedlings
johnnieblevins
HAVE: Dutchmans Pipe vine seeds
I have dutchmans pipe vine seeds as well as lantana...
ibartoo
Requests for Houzz
Houzz, Please fix your app for smartphones to allow...
kchd
wanting Armenian Cucumber
Does anyone have this to trade? I have other veggie...
jen_frazier
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™