when is winter going to over

mikey-gardener(6a,6b, kcmo)March 4, 2010

I have plants, flowers, herbs and some of my bulbs that is showing signs of needing to be put outside, but not in this snow and bitter cold. My first year of winter sowing and looking forward to warmer weather to see if everything is okay. My maters, bhut peppers and very hot chili peppers along with 6 types of herbs and flowers seeds showing sprouts now. Needs spring to get here fast!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigred(z8 Ark.)

I'm lucky enough to be in zone 8 so I can get started early. I started winter sowing last Dec out in my un-heated greenhouse so right now I have pansies and violas blooming. I set them outside yesterday so next week,barring any more rain,I can set them out in the flowerbeds.

My tomatoes,peppers and herbs are still under light here in the house but they will be going out for short periods starting today until they're harden off enough to go to the GH for growing on and then when weather a little morestable...out into the yard...well,the pepper and tomatoes but only a few of the herbs...the rest are for farmers amrket sales so I can support my dirty,seedy little habit*G*

P

Bookmark   March 5, 2010 at 7:22AM
More Discussions
Traders -> Now ANYONE can message you!
Go to https://www.houzz.com/editProfile Edit Profile...
phylis
Wanted: Bush cucumber variety
I was hoping to find a type of cucumber I could plant...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Have: Fr Marigolds, Grandpa Ott
Have French marigolds multicolored Queen Sofia, Grandpa...
gardenlover77. zn6 NY
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
wanted: daylily seeds
Looking for daylily seeds. I have sarracenia rhizomes...
ericmd01
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™