O Mister Sun Sun Bright n Shiny Sun Please shine down on meeeeeee

sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)April 7, 2008

I've gotten SO many wonderful trades the past few weeks.. I am SOO ready for the sun to come out, the cold to go AWAY so I can really get out in the dirt n play!!!!

It got so bad this wkend I actually hauled the wheelbarrel full of my potting mix into the dining room and proceeded to start my seedlings right there! *grins!

Anybody else as anxious as I am for Spring to REALLY show itself?? :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flwrs4ever

ME, Me, ME....raising hand...I am SOOO ready just to SEE the sun would make me soo happy..they said it will be sunny here tomorrow...OHHH, I just cant wait...I am soo excited. I have my day planned....winter sow in the am, and get outside around noon...I am soo excited..YEAH !!

I hope everyone can get out this week and smell the dirt !

Bookmark   April 7, 2008 at 7:26PM
lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)

it was finally sunny all day here today. It's supposed to be sunny and near SEVENTY tomorrow...****faint***** I just keep moving those rocks!...LOL

Bookmark   April 7, 2008 at 8:20PM
medontdo(8)

Me!!! i filled the crate full of the stay green soil and have been sowing my seeds!! ohhhh man ohhh man!! i am sosooo anxious for this warm weather to come over here and stay here!! no more heater on, no more windows shut! and i'd love for the air conditioner to be off for like 2 months!! :')) but in ks thats an impossibility just from the humidity alone!! LOL sometimes i look outside and see its sunny then look at the temp on the pc, 49. ahhhhh!! then its gonna rain :'(( its april i'm ready for may flowers!! YIPPEE!! :')) ***medo dreaming of flowers and warm weather!!*** :'))

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 8:18PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Seeds! Seeds! Seeds!
I've adding many new seeds to my trading list within...
EricaBraun
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5 we came from here: Adopt-A-Newbie...
leila hamaya
Not giving up yet
Hi , look at my trade list ,if you have something I...
tergrov
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™