I messed up, they werent dutchman's pipe seeds,

dorisl(5)April 4, 2008

Lisa wrote and told me she recognized them as trumpet vine. I am so sorry, I didnt look up the pictures, I took the word of someone else. If you got them and dont want them, please accept my apologies and let me know what you'd like to do. Im REALLY so embarrassed......

Trumpet vine is pretty, but as Lisa said, it can be naughty.

I took my trade lists down the other day because I felt things were getting out of control, but I had no idea......

:)

Doris

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

No worries, hon, I was actually looking at them today and wondering, but I'm certainly no expert. If you have something else to send, I'd be happy to have it. If not, don't worry about it. As much as I'd adore having the Dutchman's Pipe, I'm hopefully getting some from someone else as well. I'll just make that area a little smaller and add something else :) Just let me know what you'd like to do. Mistakes happen, don't get upset about it or worried :)

Kathy

Bookmark   April 4, 2008 at 7:56PM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

Yea, I was wondering..lol Cuz I'd just finished planting some trumpet vine seeds and opened the Dutchman Pipevine and they looked really familiar! lol Easy mistake tho.. I'm ok with it. :) I'm just still on the lookout for those Dutchman :)

Take care,
Sassybutterfly_2008

Bookmark   April 6, 2008 at 10:09PM
medontdo(8)

plant them on something!! or they will go all over!! trust me on this!! a trellis, and cut them back every year!! their foilage is beautiful and the hummers love them, other than that ick!! imho!! :'))

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 7:26PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Seeds! Seeds! Seeds!
I've adding many new seeds to my trading list within...
EricaBraun
Not giving up yet
Hi , look at my trade list ,if you have something I...
tergrov
Where may I find my trade list?
I doubt I will be able to figure out this new format...
lindamarie
wanting Armenian Cucumber
Does anyone have this to trade? I have other veggie...
jen_frazier
Seeking Daturas Double and/or Triple
Any color. My trade list is posted.
gardenlover77. zn6 NY
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™