Feedback Needed for New RR Idea
I've been thinking about a Christmas In June round robin, you all have any ideas for one? Here are the ideas I've come up with.....
1. All plants/seeds traded should be either variegated, or have white blooms.
2. A minimum of at least 3 varieties of seeds or plants.
3. Everyone must have a bodaciously good time.
4. Partners would be announced May 15th, and all boxes should be sent out by May 31st, enabling everyone to have their "gifts" by the first week of June.
5. A small stocking containing gardening/trading equipment would be nice also. Examples would be plant markers, pens, address books, stamps, etc.
Let me know what you think, okay?