Looking for Lizziegirl

luvsgrtdanesApril 17, 2008

Has anyone had any contact with her lately? I have a package of seeds waiting to go out to her but need her address. She sent me her postage and her address wasn't on the label she sent and I tossed the envelope so I don't know if it was on that. I have emailed her several times and don't get any response...Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Ronnie.

here is her latest post

You might post there, or email someone who posted to her thread there as they may have her addy and share it.

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   April 17, 2008 at 10:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kasha77

Hi Ronnie-
If you are in the middle of a trade with her, be careful- I sent my part of the trade back on April 12th, but never received her part of the trade. After many attempts of emailing her, I finally put a notice on Garden web looking for her- she immediately emailed me & said she did send my seeds out, but the mailman must of took them. She said she'd send them out again asap........after waiting for them, I emailed her on 5/9, & then again on 5/21 after not receiving anything........... I give up- she's not worth the effort any more, I would advise anyone not to trust her, sorry to say........
(saddened,)
Kathy s kasha77

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 8:03PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
Search Trade Lists
Any ideas how we search all trade lists for a specific...
shanon_
hardy hibiscus
Does anyone have hardy hibiscus seeds they would share...
Sophie Harding
omphalodes cappadocia 'Starry Eyes "
Would like to receive this lovely plant's seeds if...
Patty57
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™