Someone ed-u-ma-kate me

bigred(z8 Ark.)May 17, 2008

How to you download pix on GW? It's easy on that other garden websight but I haven't figured out how to do it on GW.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvsgrtdanes

If you use photo bucket they have a code you just copy and paste in your post. If use use somewhere else use this code

Eliminate all the spaces except for the one between img src and your photo should show. It does have to be on the Internet somewhere I believe.

does that make sense!! LOL

You can also use the link box below your post to link to a picture. Just copy and paste the web addy in the box and give it a name that will highlight and you can click on it to see the photo.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   May 17, 2008 at 9:42AM
medontdo(8)

if its photobucket its the html code. its alot easier, they say to edit it to make them website smaller. hmmmm mine don't go smaller when i do that though??? dn't know why, only a little smaller. errrrr!!!! LOL :'))

Bookmark   May 17, 2008 at 2:53PM
bigred(z8 Ark.)

well...I'll have to nose around. New computer and computer illiterate..*G*

PP

Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 10:55AM
medontdo(8)

did ya download the camera disk?? once ya do that then all ya have to do is plug in your cords, or if you have a card in your camera and a card slot in your pc then you just put the card in the pc then it'll automatically download. mine is a hp and its on the left side ( where usb port and such are) and its approximately 2" wide and maybe a disk heighth LOL they are tiny little things and mine say's SD-MS/Pro-MMC-XD So yours might say something like that. LOL it took me "forever" just to figure that out!!! LOL but i still use the cords to the camera, for me its much easier. for some stupid reason!! LOL
then go to photobucket.com if that's what ya use, its free, and upload them, you can use the bulk load if ya want and then html code to get the one ya want for the one pic to put on here or where ever you want to put the pic!! LOL does that help any??

Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 1:51PM
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

Hey Peg,here is a link to a thread where I posted instructions on how to post pics using photobucket. You will have to scroll down a bit,it is one of the last posts.Good Luck! :)
~Angie

Here is a link that might be useful: How to post pics

Bookmark   May 19, 2008 at 10:56PM
More Discussions
Looking to trade
Let say that I'm not liking this new format at all....
mori1
Requests for Houzz
Houzz, Please fix your app for smartphones to allow...
kchd
Updated trade list.
Would love to exchange seeds. Check out my exchange...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™