Doing things different this year,

jim_6b(TN)May 1, 2008

Hello everyone. I'm still here, just not posting as much.

I have been looking at everything growing and starting to bloom in my yard and confess that I'm not really looking forward to another year of SASBE offers. I just don't have the time, patience, and interest I've had in the past few years to collect, bag, and lable all of those seed packs. And then there's having to deal with the post office. I'm still going to collect the seed but will be offering them in large quantities for other people to distribute. I might even do some trading with them. I will be posting soon on the seed exchange. The grape hyacinths and columbine will be ready in a few more weeks.

jim_6b

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kmpsmom

Don't blame you at all, Jim. It does take a lot of time to organize all those seeds, time that most of us would rather use out in our gardens. BTW The Tennessee coneflower seed you gave me is doing really well. Thanks for sharing! Ann

Bookmark   May 1, 2008 at 9:10AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dorisl(5)

I dont know how you did all that, you must packed 1000 baggies. I feel overwhelmed just packing up 30 or 40 for a seed swap (and they're all going in the same envy)!

Have fun and enjoy your time? K? Lots of people are going to be checking yor want list.....

Bookmark   May 1, 2008 at 10:45AM
More Discussions
messaging help please
I read Philis' post about messaging and I thought I...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
Wanted Nemophila Penny black
I'm very interested in finding these seeds for trade....
tamela_star
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
Not giving up yet
Hi , look at my trade list ,if you have something I...
tergrov
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™