Anyone ordered from Alpines

love2gardenncMay 16, 2008

I am thinking of placing an order with Alpines and wanted to know if anyone has dealtwith them before. They have several seeds that I am interested in, especially the aquilegia jonesii that I have been looking for. Thanks for any info, Les

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
love2gardennc

Let me drop this down a bit. I am still interested in hearing from anyone who has purchased seed from these folks. I am planning to order and if anyone would like me to include for tham a particular seed LMK. I am only really interested in aquilegia jonesii and they require a $15.00 order. Post here or email me direct, Les

Bookmark   May 24, 2008 at 7:45PM
squirrelspur(6B/7A NC)

Les, do you mean Alpines or Alplains?

I might be interested in combining an order but not until the fall/winter and you probably want to order sooner.

Here is a link that might be useful: Alplains

Bookmark   May 27, 2008 at 9:38AM
love2gardennc

Thank you Karen,indeed it is Alplains. Fall would be fine for ordering as there is only one seed that I know that I want and that is the aquilegia jonesii. I am sure that there are others of interest but until someone tells me I never know I want it.
If there are others who would like to get together to order email me. They have a minimum order of $15.00 but seeds seem to come in larger packs, 75 or so seeds.

Bookmark   May 27, 2008 at 6:35PM
More Discussions
Traders -> Now ANYONE can message you!
Go to https://www.houzz.com/editProfile Edit Profile...
phylis
Have: Updated Seed List
Wow...was I surprised about the change! And without...
Matthew Condon - Indiana.Matt - IN, Zone 5/6
Wanted: Bush cucumber variety
I was hoping to find a type of cucumber I could plant...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
hardy hibiscus
Does anyone have hardy hibiscus seeds they would share...
Sophie Harding
wanting Armenian Cucumber
Does anyone have this to trade? I have other veggie...
jen_frazier
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™