Whats best?

saoodhashimOctober 23, 2013

Ok I don't know how to ask this question. I have some spare money which I can invest in for my gardening endeavors. Just going through Amazon I noted many things including that Aero Grow thing - after shipping thats gonna cost me around USD 200. That made me think, what should I actually be buying If you had spare money, lets say $ 500-1000. What would you buy from Amazon for your gardening endeavors? That could of course be influenced by many factors. I thought sharing those ideas would result in quite a learning experience for the whole garden web community.

Thanks, Saood.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nandina(8b)

Afraid I am not going to give you a very helpful answer as I am a firm believer in spending my dollars close to home to support the local economy, artisans and growers. Container gardening can be a banal process or a very creative one depending on one's ability to visualize, to walk a different garden path.

Study those talented persons close by who could design complimentary products that would enhance your gardens such as a useful and beautiful pot trellis for climbers. There are so many ways to build a clay pot and a potter somewhere in your backyard to work with you. Half the fun of gardening is locating the talents to turn your garden dreams into reality.

BTW, there are numerous online explanations of how to ...do it yourself aero grow pots.

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 7:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
saoodhashim

Thanks Nandina for your valuable input. The reason why I asked this here was to have ideas about stuff available and then looking for implementing those ideas on my own, if possible.

Bookmark   October 28, 2013 at 1:16AM
More Discussions
Help with 1:1:1 - weight and sourcing in the UK
I've just clicked that weight is going to be an issue...
containergardenerbeginner
Apartment composting and container gardening.
Any tips or tricks using apartment compost with your...
newgardenelf
Need help identifying a few plants from a photo
Can someone please identify the plants used in this...
Merci Ava Maria
Meyer Exploding in 5-1-1
My meyer lemon in 5-1-1 is just going nuts right now....
Jay Part Shade (Zone 10B, S21, Los Angeles)
Help with 5:1:1
Some lol-basic questions about quantities needed for...
containergardenerbeginner
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™