Question regarding membership cancelling

mgood4u(z6-PA)May 5, 2008

How in the heck do you cancel your own membership here!?!?! There is no link anywhere that I can see. I am sick of having 2 member names (dawnbrn). I only use the email linked to my original name. The email under dawnbrn is long gone. My trade list is under dawnbrn but my email addy is under mgood4u. It's messed up and annoying to try to trade!!! This all stemmed from my trade page under mgood4u getting completely screwed up and unfixable from my point of view. Getting no response from this website when I email multiple times is irritating me. I want to cancel both memberships and maybe start a new with my original one.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

mgood4u,

I'm certain if both memberships were canceled that you would not be able to sign up with an old member name of mgood4u.

Why not just move your correct email addy to your member name dawnbrn, and then put a blurb on your mgood4u member page telling of your new member name, and maybe even link to it.

Your trade page for mgood4u looks like it may have had some bad HTML or something mess it up.
It would involve having a 3rd (junk) email addy to put on the mgood4u account to free up your good email addy. (you could choose the option to show the email addy to no one...thus no email link on that page. You could then change the addy on your dawnbrn account to your correct email addy.

Clear as mud? If you have problems, give me a holler (email)

Sue

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 10:09PM
dan_the_mailman

ROFL!!!

IT'S SUE TO THE RESCUE... AGAIN!!!

WAY TO GO SUE!!!

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 10:30PM

Hey... having the title of resident busy body, it is my job to at least try and come up with an occasional solution...right?

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 10:55PM
dawnbrn(6-PA)

Hey thanks Sue! It worked. You have to enter the info and submit the change twice before it will except it but it did work. You are the GW handywoman! lol. I appreciate it, thanks!

Bookmark   May 6, 2008 at 11:15AM

Great! Glad to see you got it all worked out. Let the trading madness get into full gear!

Might you want to go to your old member page, and point folks to your new name and page, with a clickable link...maybe? Am I (n)ever satisfied?...lol

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   May 6, 2008 at 11:21AM
pattygrow5(z6Pa)

See Dawn I told you Sue could help she seems to solve all the problems here. Sue you should get a paycheck.LOL
Patty

Bookmark   May 7, 2008 at 4:08PM

A occasional kind word and a thank you is a wonderful form of a paycheck. I am just glad I can help with an occasional small or headache of a problem.

Sue...who is calling it a day, due to a sinus headache...sigh

Bookmark   May 7, 2008 at 4:57PM
More Discussions
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check someone's profile page, you will see a...
Tamara
have: showy milkweed seeds for sase
Hi Everyone, We have a project to get as much milkweed...
nankeen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™