OK, guys, help me out here, K?

dorisl(5)June 10, 2008

I got a bunch of chores to do right now, so dont talk to me no matter what I post, K?

MUST TURN OFF PUTER

D

HEE!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Yoe (rhymes with toe) Doris...ya still here?

I take an 8' X 11" piece of scrap paper, and note on it

Stay off until (insert time here) and tape it over the computer screen...

It works at least part of the time.

Bookmark   June 10, 2008 at 11:57AM
daffodillady(7b/8a central AL)

Never works for me...I just gotta check my email really quick...then it will not take just a minute to see whats on the seed exchange....then I gotta look up that seed cause I don't know what it is...Oh yah, that reminds me...I wanted to look up if I can start this flower from a cutting.....well might as well look at the plant exchange since I'm here....hum, wonder what else is on their trade page...oh cool gotta look up that plant to see if it will grow here....hey look, my daughter that is stationed in Iraq is online...gotta talk to her for a few minutes....whew getting tired now...might as well play a quick hand of spider solitaire.....whadda ya mean...."Hi honey whats for dinner??" aacckk...what time is it anyhow!!!

Bookmark   June 10, 2008 at 1:51PM

Where yat?...still doing chores? Did your computer break once you finally turned it off?

Update please...what did you get done? What didn't you get done? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Sue

Bookmark   June 11, 2008 at 7:19PM
tkhooper(7)

lol chores ahead of computer time. Interesting concept lol. Me I get up before it is light outside. That is computer time because I can't see to garden. Then it gets light out and it's time to garden. Then my arms and back get so tired that it is computer time. Then I feel ok and it's garden time again. Then it's too hot out so it's computer time. Then I've caught up with all the stuff on the computer and it's house cleaning time because it's to hot to go out in the garden. I'm getting this down to a science. But if I lived where it was cooler I'd be very confused.

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 10:07AM

I'd sure like to adopt your great routine tkhooper. It seems I get nothing done much to my satisfaction...but I get a lot of stuff part way done. I blame it on AADD, which I believe I may have.

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 11:35AM
dorisl(5)

Hi Sue!

I actually got enough done, that Wednesday you were looking for me we were on the road to Grand Marais MI. There was SOMETHING I forgot, but dont remember and it was really something that somebody else could have taken care of.

It was a good trip. No seed snagging tho, NOTHING had seeds on it! Its even colder there than in Chicago (course its more north). I dont know how ANYBODY gardens up there, tulips were still in full force Mid June.

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 11:59AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Primula Seed
Looking for: primula candelabra primula sielboldii primula...
Patty57
Wanted: Shashito and Habanero pepper seeds.
Let me know what you are interested in and I will send...
gardenprincess
Want: Clitoria ternatea Butterfuly Pea Double Blue & Barbara's Buttons
I would really like to trade for 2014/2015 seeds of...
ruthz
Herb & Edible Flower Round Robin Swap
Inviting everyone to join my Herb & Edible Flower...
EricaBraun
HAVE: 26 veggie seed packets
Would like this to go to one person and then you can...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Sponsored Products
Fischer Brown and Pink Square 18.5-Inch Throw Pillow with Sunbrella Sunset Fabri
$112.99 | Bellacor
Santa & Cole | FAD Table Lamp
YLiving.com
Baytown 10-piece California King-size Comforter Set
Overstock.com
MaxLite MLRP24E4530CHB LED Round Pendant, 3000K
EnvironmentalLights.com
Nelson | Ball - Criss Cross Lamp
$299.00 | YLighting
Fire Pit 32" Emperador Mosaic Marble coffee Table - PROVENCE
Living'ROC
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™