Upload pics directly from your computer-New GW Feature!

Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)June 13, 2012

I saw this being talked about on another forum and thought I'd post a heads-up about it here.

So, did you know you no longer have to use an on-line storage site when posting pics to posts here at Garden Web? Cool, huh?

Here is a pic of my favorite NO ID daffodils in bloom this spring. They are quite bright and in normal years (not warm/hot like this last spring) it seems the blooms last an extra long time.

In the background is a new daffodil bed made fall 2011, and I didn't get it 'all' mulched, so the weeds overtook the front of it and today I'm working at getting them under control.

Here goes...

Sue

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karyn1(7a)

I love daffs. They just scream spring. I noticed the upload feature the other day but haven't tried it. Is there any way to load more then 1 pic at a time with this feature?

Bookmark   June 13, 2012 at 5:03PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Is there any way to load more then 1 pic at a time with this feature?

Not sure...will upload one now, and see if after I preview I can maybe do another one...doubt it though. No, just one at a time...That's fine though...

Here is another new daff bed from fall 2011. Folks often ask to see pics of my daffs in bloom, but when they are in a 'daff' bed, as opposed to being in a bed with other things, they just aren't as impressive...imho. Of course they have various bloom times too, so the whole daff bed is never 'entirely' in bloom at any one time. The brush will be cleared that is shown to the right, and the bed will be expanded to about twice the size this fall....hopefully anyway.

Bookmark   June 13, 2012 at 5:17PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

If you make any changes on Preview, and hit Preview a second time, you have to do the Browse and upload again. Guess I will try and get my message 'right' the first time before Previewing

Bookmark   June 13, 2012 at 5:20PM
love2gardennc

I tried a few days ago to post a pic and it kept saying that the file was too large. I am going to try again right now.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 10:12AM
love2gardennc

Yeh! It worked, Thanks. Now I need to go and find the pic that I wanted to upload earlier.
I wander what is going on here as I have noticed that once again we have WANTED and HAVE on the exchange page. Also someone is moving posts to their correct pages.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 10:17AM
More Discussions
Updated trade list.
Would love to exchange seeds. Check out my exchange...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
wanted: daylily seeds
Looking for daylily seeds. I have sarracenia rhizomes...
ericmd01
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™