how many people....

lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)June 6, 2008

have gone outside today and got filthy, stinking, sweaty and enjoyed every second of it?...and told your family to stay upwind of you till you took a shower?....and they did?.."G"

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vic_zn5

Oh Linda, that sounds like so much fun!!!
I've been trying to do just that, but it's been raining on and off, cool, and windy today! It looks like the sun might just come out for a little bit, so I still have a chance!
Vic

Bookmark   June 6, 2008 at 5:48PM
love2gardennc

Not today as it was above 100 outside but often I have to tell my adult son that it is not a good day to get close. He never doubts my word, perhaps because on those days you can smell me from a distance.

Bookmark   June 6, 2008 at 10:01PM
medontdo(8)

LOL uhhh that would not be me today!! but yes that was me the other day!! LOL and if dad comes thru with the tiller, it will definately be me tue!!! LOL and i will have little yard left!! HEE HEE HEE and hubs will absolutely HATE me again. but as they say, uhhhh "WHATS NEW" LOL

Bookmark   June 6, 2008 at 10:49PM
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

Me! Got some organizing done,mowed the grass,but didn't get anything in the ground today, and no digging. But tomorrow is another day! Yep,they keep their distance...lol...

Bookmark   June 6, 2008 at 10:53PM
jim_6b(TN)

Me to! My wife was out of town so my weekend was spent working in the garden. No shoes, no shaving, and no showers. I did jump in the pool a few times because it was so hot.
jim_6b

Bookmark   June 9, 2008 at 7:55AM
medontdo(8)

sounds like my kinda man!! LOL but my ol man is the cop! hmmm wishful thinking though!! maybe one day he'll get his hands garden dirty!! i had to put it that way, cuz uhhhh that's the only way i want them dirty!! LOL Hee hee

Bookmark   June 9, 2008 at 8:16PM
More Discussions
organizing your seeds
Ok. Another question from this newby. How do you oldtimer...
gardenmom2
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut
Let's Regroup! How About a Roll Call for GW Seed Exchangers?
We can stay in touch if we post our old GW username...
katjaqu
Wanted Nemophila Penny black
I'm very interested in finding these seeds for trade....
tamela_star
Wanted: Bush cucumber variety
I was hoping to find a type of cucumber I could plant...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™