Picture posting concerns.

jim_6b(TN)July 7, 2009

I have noticed when some people post pictures you can click on them and it takes you to their photobucket album where you have access to all of their pictures. I think I have my settings to where people can only see the pictures I post and not my whole album, not that there is anything in there that I wouldn't want anyone to see, but some people might. I was on a forum recently and someone posted a pic and I was able to see all 7 to 8 hundred pics he had. I don't think he knew we could see all of them because some should not be in there. Let me know if you can view my album. I have some pics posted on the thread 'Show me your bloomers : Part 2'

jim_6b

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Jim,

I too have clicked on a pic that took me to their album, and then I would peruse all of their public albums, or I assumed it was only the ones they had checked as public. I have seen things I wish I would not have seen, and was embarrassed for the poster.

Yes, yours is set up right in Photo-bucket. You have not checked the box under Album Settings for Images Link Back To Album Clicking on your thumbnail pic, just takes me to a bigger image.

btw...nice pics. I hope to post some here in a couple of days.

Sue

Bookmark   July 7, 2009 at 9:40AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poisondartfrog

I am not able to link to your album from your thumbnails.
In the past I have kept my album properties set to public because there are no secrets in there and I typically move personal photos to another account for storage within a week or two of uploading, but recently I set it to private because I had a couple of weird comments added to some pictures I had not directly shared. I am going to leave it that way until after I remove any stray family and personal pictures to another account.

Bookmark   July 7, 2009 at 9:41AM
More Discussions
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5 we came from here: Adopt-A-Newbie...
leila hamaya
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check someone's profile page, you will see a...
Tamara
Traders -> Now ANYONE can message you!
Go to https://www.houzz.com/editProfile Edit Profile...
phylis
Want: Sorrel Have: Thai holy Basil for trade
I love to trade Sorrel, Large Leaf or any type of Sorrel...
pat44th
Check out my updated trade list
My trade list has been updated and I am looking to...
rozenkruetz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™