Problems

jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)July 7, 2008

Well, seems my broadband connection has become spotty. About two weeks ago, we had some straightline wind damage and lost the cable completely. Since they got that fixed, things werefine for a few days, then we started having this spotty connection where we have to attempt to click on things as the signal fades in and out. They're suppose to have someone out here to look at it within the next week. So, until then, I won't be able to participate in much, not even conversations :( All my trades are up to date, so there shouldn't be any issues there. Just wanted to let everyone know so no one got concerned or thought I had vanished!

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Thanks for checking in with us. Keep us posted.

I know I feel just awful if I have trades in process in any way and have computer woes. It seems I have had more than my share in the past year or so, starting with being on dial-up and the phone line not being computer line quality.

My highspeed has been a lot better though I was out 4-5 days just here recently. Thank goodness I had held onto my dial-up, so I could at least get the word out that it was just temporary computer line woes (again).

I hope they get you all fixed up soon.

Sue

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 11:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)

here I thought you were just extended honeymooning..."G". We sure miss you in the forum..."kicking your connection where the sun don't shine"..hurry back!

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 12:35PM
More Discussions
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
messaging help please
I read Philis' post about messaging and I thought I...
vaflowernut
Using bubble envelopes
Please, please, please, use bubble envelopes when shipping...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
WANTED: Green Envy zinnias
My daughter has a passion for flowers, she's 12 and...
sunsetfarm
Check out my updated trade list
My trade list has been updated and I am looking to...
rozenkruetz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™