Jlzivney(anyone heard from her)

debbiep_gwJuly 7, 2009

Just checking here before I leave a review.Our trade is a month old and no answer to e-mails since I mailed the seeds to her.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I see the Member Name is Buster123

I'll try emailing them and point them to this post, asking if everything is all right.

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   July 7, 2009 at 1:50PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I meant to say Member Name busterb123.

Sue

Bookmark   July 11, 2009 at 3:23PM
busterb123(8)

Hi all,
I am so sorry that it has taken so long to reply! I lost me grandmother and my aunt with in a week and found out yesterday that my uncle has past. And also had surgery to have bone removed from my jaw in between. Its not that I didnt want to answer but I have been very busy with all this. I send your seeds along time ago so I dont know what happened to them but if you remind me of your addy and what you wanted I will resend them!!! Once again I am sorry I didnt mean for this to be such a mess for you but I will send extra seeds to make up for it!!!
Thanks,
Lisa

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 2:56PM
debbiep_gw

Lisa,my condolences to you.I never received what you sent but don't worry about it right now.When I see that you are starting back to trading I will e-mail you my address.Debbie

Bookmark   July 13, 2009 at 1:00PM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear of your losses and ill health as well. Once you are feeling better, we'll get together on the fruit/vine cuttings and a couple of the seeds I particularly wanted in our trade that were not in the bubble envelope you sent me. Just drop me an email- kathyl.walker@yahoo.com (make sure to put the period after the 'L'. I had sent a couple to you, but had not received a reply.

Keeping you in my prayers *HUGS*

Kathy

Bookmark   August 10, 2009 at 9:29AM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

So, has anyone heard from Lisa recently? I am still interested in the items that she was to have sent me. Would be a good time to get the fruit vine cuttings established before winter.

Kathy

Bookmark   September 3, 2009 at 4:55PM
More Discussions
Been a real long time!
It's been a few years since I have been here! I am...
agirlsgirl
Wanted: Columbian Dry Beans
Cargamanto Beans (Phaseolus Vulgaris) are a native...
dciolek
muscadine grape seeds
i have some muscadine grape seeds if anyone is interested...
fuzzy57
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Wanted: Feverfew seeds
I am looking for feverfew seeds if anyone has any....
nottougly
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™