Does Pinetree have any coupons??? Or other companies??

shgadwa(5)August 5, 2009

I want to place an order with Pinetree... mainly because they have floating row covers by the foot and its really cheap. Is there a coupon for them?

Also, are there any other gardening deals out there this time of year? if anyone has any coupons, let me know. I'm in need of some floating row covers, potato tubers, garlic, Egyptian onion, Jerusalem artichokes, and some other things. Also need to buy some black plastic mulch. Looking for good deals :).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi shgadwa,

I am not aware of any coupons for them.

If you have an Ace Hardware near you, ordering from them and having it shipped free to the closet store might be an option. I ordered Milorganite on line and had it shipped to the store, as the local store does not carry it.

Here Ace has floating row cover 5' X 25' for $12.49 and 5' X 50" for $18.49. Might that suit you and be a better deal than Pinetree with shipping?

In checking Ace for black plastic mulch, I don't see where they carry it, or else I'm not doing the search right. They do however have various lengths and grades of landscape fabric. I don't think any of them are plastic though.

Landscape fabric at Ace

1-866-290-5334 is a number you could call to see if they have the black plastic, or you can email them.

Sue

Bookmark   August 21, 2009 at 9:39AM
More Discussions
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
Not giving up yet
Hi , look at my trade list ,if you have something I...
tergrov
Where may I find my trade list?
I doubt I will be able to figure out this new format...
lindamarie
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
wanting Armenian Cucumber
Does anyone have this to trade? I have other veggie...
jen_frazier
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™