Brief Intro - Newbie Veronica

veronica_p8(6/7 Pittsburgh)September 6, 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum on and off for several weeks. This is my first year of gardening, almost exclusively vegetables, but I'm looking to expand to flowers and more exotic veggies for next year.

I have saved some seeds from a few very cool perinnials I have and from some of my exotic asian veggies that i'd love to trade. I'll update my profile to include what I have and would be happy to exchange with folks.

I live in Pittsburgh, so that's zone 6 or 7, depending on who you ask, but I hope to build a greenhouse in the next couple of years because I'm the kind of person who now has avocado and mango seeds as well as fenugreek (indian spice and herb) growing on my back patio at the moment.

I've caught the bug. :)

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday weekend, and I look forward to trading with you.

-Veronica

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jaynine

Welcome, Veronica. This is a great place to be~you'll meet many extremely nice, generous, knowledgeable people here. Have fun. Perhaps we can trade in the future!

Bookmark   September 9, 2010 at 7:52PM
veronica_p8(6/7 Pittsburgh)

Thanks, Jaynine :) I'm so excited! I put my first two padded envelopes in the mail today to kind and generous people who have offered to share their seeds. :)

I would love to trade with you in the future :) My stock is currently low, but I am hopeful!

-v

Bookmark   September 10, 2010 at 2:37AM
kms4me

Hi Veronica!

I think it's great that you joined GW and are introducing yourself.

If I might give one piece of advice, it's that you tell us more about yourself on your Member Page. It doesn't have to be anything really personal, just a few facts that allow other members to know you better and feel a connection. We just want to know a little bit more about Veronica.

You have a really great beginning on your trade list.

I'm happy you joined.

Kate

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 1:55AM
veronica_p8(6/7 Pittsburgh)

Thanks, Kate :) Done. However, paragraph spacing didn't seem to take, so, sorry if it's a tight read :(

I'm happy to be here :) Thank you for your welcome.

-v

Bookmark   September 14, 2010 at 5:46PM
More Discussions
HAVE: seed - will trade for post cards
if you are looking for seed but have little trade I...
woodsidetrader
Looking to find home for seeds and do some swapping ^.^
I can't resist a good buy so at the end of the summer...
lunar_owl
HAVE: Over 400 Varieties of Tomato Seeds
***To everyone that responded to my original post back...
kbreezy27
Updated Tradelist
Seeds I have to trade: soybean multicolored limabean chocolatesweet...
jnacolesmith
I need seeds for my new garden!!
Hello. My name is Julie and I love gardening, we moved...
maxjulie20
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™