Robin - Need4Seed

booberry85(5)November 6, 2009

Has anyone heard from Robin from Need Seed lately? I lurked on the Yahoo forum she has set up for Need 4 Seed today. People said that she & her family were having health problems.

Robin, please take care of yourself & your family. We miss you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi booberry,

I see her actual GW name is marbles_n_the_garden. Have you tried dropping her an email ? I know the GW email system has not been too dependable for some time. A search on her name shows she was being looked for, and was found in Mar 2009.

I'll try dropping her an email (leaving the GW email system out of it) and ask that she report in here.
I lost touch with a GW cyber friend earlier this year and was very concerned until I finally heard from her that she was all right.

Sue...rbb

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 12:57AM
booberry85(5)

Thanks so much Sue! I haven't seen her name in some time here. I seem to remember having trouble emailing her last year through GW email. I'm trying to do a little leg work for a swap. I did a seed clean out swap last year, where a lot of seeds were donated to Need 4 Seed.

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 6:55PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

You're welcome Sweetie!

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 9:17PM
marbles_n_the_garden(DownEast Maine, Zone 5)

Hello,
Thank you all for your concern. Need 4 Seed will be running again this year. I will gladly accept any donations, or trade for seeds for those who cannot afford them.

As for me, the last several months or so have been some of the most difficult of my life. I am trying to get back to something more normal now, and nothing would help me more than to help others. Right now, I need to be occupied, and sorting and packaging seeds, and putting together care packages would be just my speed.

Please feel free to contact me at Robin_282 with @yahoo.com at the end. I type it that way because sometimes actual links or e-mails do not post properly.

Thanks again for caring, and if you haven't joined Need4Seed yet, please do. Anyone interested in the project can join--even if all you'd like to do is observe. Send me an e-mail; I'll send an invitation.

Garden Web has some great people...that's for sure.
Warmest Regards,
Robin

Bookmark   November 11, 2009 at 11:23AM
grovespirit(Zone 9)

Aloha Robin, Glad to see u posting again! :)

Bookmark   November 30, 2009 at 8:31PM
More Discussions
Looking to trade
Let say that I'm not liking this new format at all....
mori1
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
HAVE: Dutchmans Pipe vine seeds
I have dutchmans pipe vine seeds as well as lantana...
ibartoo
have: showy milkweed seeds for sase
Hi Everyone, We have a project to get as much milkweed...
nankeen
Not giving up yet
Hi , look at my trade list ,if you have something I...
tergrov
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™