wanted; Asarina scadens snow white

wantonamara Z8 CenTexDecember 10, 2008

I would like to get some Asarina scandens snow white I have the following to trade- Poppies(red, purple hungarian bread, white prickly), silver leafed sunflowers, bush sunflowers,thelasperma filifolium,eve's necklace, texas mountain laurel,calyophalous,lance leafed coreopsis, tall purple campanula,scutelaria wrightii, false red yucca, Texas green eyes, Oenethera rhombipetala ,Oenethera macrocarpa, hollyhock,Nolina linheimerii, Desert willow, yellow columbine,Dittany of Crete,Eupatorium Gregii, Eupatorium Havananse, Eupatorium coelestinum,Big bend snapdragon ( Asarina Scandens Purple) vine, Pink snapdragon vine (Maurandella antirrhinifora), hyacinth vine, Cardenal vine, Dalea aurea, Blackberry lilly, pavonia lasiopetala, red amaranthe,Love lies bleeding, pony tail amaranthe, Thai celosia, gomphrena, Salvia regla, salvia roemeria,Salvia englemanii, Salvia azuria grandiflorous, Salvia texanus, alamo vine,Pentsemon supurba, echenacia purpuria, Pride of Barbados, double yellow datura , white D. meteloides, inland sea oats, muhlenbergia linheimerii,Muhlenbergia capilaris, Standing cypress flower . (Ipomopsis rubra), and more.goldenleafed tansy. I could be talked out of a few baptisia australious. You can email me from my page._ mara

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi wantonamara,

Welcome to The Seed Exchange.

You have posted to the Conversation side of the seed Exchange. All trades and offers of seeds for postage are posted to the Discussion side of the Seed Exchange.
The link to Discussions is found just above the list of threads. You will likely have better trading luck if you repost your post there.

Also...You might want to list what you have to trade on your Member Trade list, so you don't have to type it with each trade post you start. You can then also add seeds to it, or remove them when they are no longer available.

You can build your trade list by clicking on the Member Pages link found in the green banner at the bottom of every page, and then choose Edit your Exchange list

Happy Trading!

Sue

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
Updated Tradelist
Seeds I have to trade: soybean multicolored limabean chocolatesweet...
jnacolesmith
HAVE: seed - will trade for post cards
if you are looking for seed but have little trade I...
woodsidetrader
Wanted: Feverfew seeds
I am looking for feverfew seeds if anyone has any....
nottougly
NEWBIE ALERT! How do I get started when I have no seeds to trade ?
Anyone just want to share seeds for a SASE??
Mechelle Dunn
WANTED: Kulli Black Incan Corn
Since corn is prone to inbreeding depression, I'm looking...
EricaBraun
Sponsored Products
Night Sands Vase
| Dot & Bo
Whistlers Fishing Village V Wall Art
$199.00 | FRONTGATE
Engage Armchair Wood Set of 2 in Azure
$999.00 | LexMod
Moroccan 1-light Antique Gold Leaf Table Lamp
Overstock.com
Kenroy Home Lamps Duet 1-Light 59 in. Brushed Steel Floor Lamp 32109BS
$96.99 | Home Depot
A910 Wall Lamp by Artek
$560.00 | Lumens
Modiss | Carmen 1C30 Pendant Light
$693.00 | YLighting
Trademark Poker 11.5g 4 Aces Poker Set with Aluminum Case - 650 Chips Multicolor
$99.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™