My first trade

akup_a(7)December 3, 2008

I'm getting ready to do my very first seed for BEAP trade this week! Have to make sure I have all the do's & don'ts in order. I'm afraid my ADD brain went into "information overload" so I had to re-read to get things straight. Wish me luck!

Vickie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I know you have been lurking a good while, so I imagine you have it down pat perfectly.

Enjoy! Once you get one under your belt, you'll hopefully feel more comfortable with doing it all right. The Seed Exchange is a wonderful way for a lot of us to add some zest to the otherwise cold and gray winter months.
Now...have you been to and checked out the Winter Sowing Forum? It is another very fun and productive cold weather activity....when one can't do much junkin.

Sue...resident Busy Body

Bookmark   December 3, 2008 at 10:49AM
plant-one-on-me(MI 5b)

Be careful, very, very careful....once you get started there is no turning back! Trading and receiving seeds is extremely addicting and you have lots of enablers here.

Just kidding, hope you have a great time. Kim

Bookmark   December 3, 2008 at 8:56PM
token28001(zone7b NC)

Join us. We're harmless. Mostly. :)

Bookmark   December 4, 2008 at 12:05AM
medontdo(8)

don't believe a word he say's!! **big grinn** some of us, WHEW!! ya have to watch out for!! LOL
we have enablers = people who like to overload you with seeds, and the people who like to make friends for life!! that would be me!! **big smile**
and people who are goofy to the bone!! uhhh again, yep!! you guessed it!! ME!! LOL
ya!! i guess, tom is right, we're mostly right, LOL Harmless!! LOL Hee Hee

Here is a link that might be useful: Barehanded Totally Nutso Gardener!! **Big Grin** :'}

Bookmark   December 4, 2008 at 12:59AM
More Discussions
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
Requests for Houzz
Houzz, Please fix your app for smartphones to allow...
kchd
Lots of seeds to trade
I normally do trades of 15-20 seeds, so if you want...
slm2118
need pawpaw seeds or seedlings
looking for pawpaw seed or seedlings
johnnieblevins
have: showy milkweed seeds for sase
Hi Everyone, We have a project to get as much milkweed...
nankeen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™