Good deal alert....

yotetrapper(7)December 3, 2009

Was at Walmart last night and picked up some bubblies. Duck brand 4x7 bubblies in a pack of 10 for $4.44. Thought that was a pretty good deal and thought I would post about it for those getting low on bubblies.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lgslgs(z6 SE ohio)

If you have a Sam's Club membership they have a really good price on their 6x9 inch bubble mailers - 25 for $4.72.

Lynda

Here is a link that might be useful: Good price on bubblies

Bookmark   December 3, 2009 at 2:16PM
yotetrapper(7)

We dont even have a sam's club....

Bookmark   December 3, 2009 at 3:00PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

HERE is an Ebay auction that ends Dec 03, 200916:29:33 PST. It is for 100 4 X 8 with free shipping and the price now is just $7.05 with an hour and 28 minutes to go.

Then there is this Here and it is for 100 4 X 8 and Buy it Now for $15.99 with Free Shipping and it ends Dec 03, 200917:53:33 PST. 16 cents a piece!

The 4 X 8 and even the 5 X 9 is the outside dimensions and sometimes that is a bit small if one is trying to keep the envy under 3/4" so it can go as a Large Envelope rate.

That seller has various sizes and counts of padded mailers, some with free shipping and some without, so you have to watch. They also have the great reasonably priced Digital Postage Scales and less than $20 total for the price and shipping is a really good deal. That way one can weigh and affix the proper postage at home without having to guesstimate it and either pay too little or too much. I know it isn't always convenient to get to the PO as I don't get into town all that often during PO hours.

Sue

Bookmark   December 3, 2009 at 6:09PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Have: Flower seeds (abundance of burgandy hollyhocks)
Hollyhock perennial seed collected June 2014. This...
frugal_gardening
Have Unique/Rare Commercial Seeds
This is a partial list. Trade only. Echium russicum Corydalis...
kms4me
Wanted: Shashito and Habanero pepper seeds.
Let me know what you are interested in and I will send...
gardenprincess
HAVE: Morning Glory tie dye blue
I have added some freshly harvested seeds to my trade...
strmywthr3
WANTED: Primula Seed
Looking for: primula candelabra primula sielboldii primula...
Patty57
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™