Mold on Turface?
I recently put some rooting jade leaves into 100% turface in a plastic plug tray. I cut the tray up and put parts of the tray in a tupperware bowl and added some water so they would have a constant water supply. I did this for about 4 days. Then I decided to ditch the constant water supply because it looked like a lot of my leaves were getting some fuzzy mold on them. Now, a few days later, the fuzzy white mold is apparent all over the tray.
If I let the turface dry out for awhile will it die? Is it something I even need to worry about or will it not effect my rooting leaves?