Please R&R me

pufftrinket(5MI)December 29, 2008

Hello all:

As a new trader, I would like to say that I check the R&R every day, just like I check the seed exchange thread. I want to know feedback about how I am doing... Like the envelopes I make, how many seeds I put in, etc. I'm even curious if I am wording some of my emails well enough. Maybe I am asking for too many confirmations, or not enough, or if the tone sounds right, etc.

I would want to hear it if something went wrong. Of course, I would like a little note giving me a chance to set things right, but even if not that, it would be better for me to know in R&R than to keep going along the wrong track. Or even, just to know that what I did was right, so I can keep doing it.

Just thought I'd share my two cents.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosepedal(Four seasons zone4/5)

Hi Puff,

I believe you sent for a sasbe if I remember right. You did good! I see your post and are doing a wonderful job at your wording. Dont fret we are laid back here. Pretty soon you will be posting all over the place. I remember when I was brand new I had the same thoughts. Your doing great on posting...I will have to go and look at your trade page maybe we can set up a trade...Smile Barb

Bookmark   December 29, 2008 at 4:53PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Hi Puff, Hi Barb!
Puff, I have to say that Barb (rosepedal) is one of the very nicest people you will meet here on the GW. I too am a newbie of 3 months or so. I would love to do a trade with you, I saw 3-4 things on your have list I would like. Check my trade list. Sending you email.

Cindy : ) alwaysagarden

Bookmark   December 29, 2008 at 6:20PM
pufftrinket(5MI)

thank you guys for your support. :-)

Bookmark   December 30, 2008 at 12:29PM
More Discussions
Have lots of seeds for trade for these:
I am looking for the following seeds Barbarea, variegated Heliopsis...
conniesc
Check out my updated trade list
My trade list has been updated and I am looking to...
rozenkruetz
Want: Sorrel Have: Thai holy Basil for trade
I love to trade Sorrel, Large Leaf or any type of Sorrel...
pat44th
Looking for all size/types of sunflowers that I don't have
Please look at my want list for sunflowers and hope...
bluee19
have: showy milkweed seeds for sase
Hi Everyone, We have a project to get as much milkweed...
nankeen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™