Neatherlands free seeds for your seed site here

mastergarder2003(5 MI.)December 13, 2011

Hello I just did a swap with this site you have to click on English and email here after you look at her list and type what you have to trade her with what you want from her list,if I can figure it out you can. ha. It was fun and she has cute pic. of each pak. I shared some things I thought she would like to share with other gardeners. Please dont email me, but here is her email.

www.freewebs./belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter

Enjoy Happy to pass a good swap along to others.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ricjo22(5)

Bon i am not getting anything when i go to that site

www.freewebs./belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter

any other clues to find it? Ric

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 6:33PM
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

look here!

Here is a link that might be useful: seeds

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 7:00PM
mastergarder2003(5 MI.)

Ric sorry I sent you a email of the site and Thank you Aqua, for putting a site here on your page to go directly to the site. I just finished another swap today of 40 pak of my seed for 40 paks of her seed all free you pay your own shipping. cost me 6.00 to mail but I gave her lots of stuffed env. to share. Here seed paks are smaller but nice picture on them love her varietys. enjoy everyone.Bon. Tell here Bonnie sent you.

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 10:02PM
mastergarder2003(5 MI.)

Ric thank you for letting me know you had a trade with them too, only 25 cents a pk. but I like free and trading pak for pak like on the Gw web here. I have traded with the site Aqua put above it says SEEDS. 3 times now.
The paks are in another lang. but you can google the flower. I stick with Gw for most all of my seed trading. Glad to share the other nice site.Hope others are able to enjoy I like to learn of free exchanges to help others.Bon

Bookmark   December 22, 2011 at 12:59PM
seedmoney

I too, have swapped seeds with Garden Gnome (Tuinkabouter)--she has an outrageous list of goodies and I've had excellent germination rates with her seeds. I highly recommend anyone with a serious interest in seeds to check out her site.

Bookmark   January 14, 2012 at 6:42PM
mastergarder2003(5 MI.)

Thank you Seedmoney I love there site too. I can't wait to see if the Tree Peony seed I got germinate's in the spring. I only got 2 lg seeds but what a find a yellow tree peony. She will swap pak for pak. If you have somethings she don't have already. Just give them a list of what you have that is not on there list, she has. Bon.

Bookmark   February 18, 2012 at 7:45PM
More Discussions
Using bubble envelopes
Please, please, please, use bubble envelopes when shipping...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
WANTED: Green Envy zinnias
My daughter has a passion for flowers, she's 12 and...
sunsetfarm
omphalodes cappadocia 'Starry Eyes "
Would like to receive this lovely plant's seeds if...
Patty57
Search Trade Lists
Any ideas how we search all trade lists for a specific...
shanon_
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™