Need a plan

cowgirl_kitkatt(ok 7A)September 2, 2012

Ive actually posted on the oklahoma page but would love some opinions from landscape minded people too. I know i cant/wont do everything at once but id like to have a total plan before i start so i dont end up having to undo things ive done.

Also i am i computer person what sites would you recommend using to plan out my space?

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/okgard/msg0919571727754.html?6

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yardvaark

In order to make THIS thread viable, you'd need to layout your issues and with pictures here. Switching back and forth to another thread is too cumbersome. It would be good if you list code for all the pictures in a single message. Explain what the pictures show. (For example, I'm not clear why there appears to be 2 houses--one yellow and one blue--on your piece of property. It's not clear where the divide is. I didn't see any straight-on picture of the front of your house which would be the basic one you should show...taken from far back enough that the whole front yard can be seen. It's good to show an additional view, but the straight-one one should be included. Also, if you add a link, use the "Optional Link URL" (available below every message creation window) so that the links are clickable.

Over in your other thread you mention removing a tree because of water and gas lines. But is there a conflict between the tree and lines that has manifested?

Are there functions that occur on your property that you must take into account in a landscape design? (Driveway, patio, etc.) Or are you limiting your quest here to planting design?

Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 11:24AM
More Discussions
tall hedge or tress for privacy screen.
I have posted this before in older forums. Not able...
ritholtz47
Landscape design assistance
Hello, Our home is in Connecticut (Zone 6A) and we've...
stook1
Need landscaping ideas for new home please
Hello everyone. We moved into our new build in November....
chloenkitty
Help with small retaining wall
I am starting to landscape my yard and am having trouble...
jminternelia
Sponsored Products
Easy to Assemble Iron Bar Table - Black
Overstock.com
Nanimarquina | Manos 1995 Rug
YLiving.com
56" x 32" Audun Rectangular Shower Enclosure
Signature Hardware
Chatham Aged Brass Plug-In Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Lamps Plus
I.Cono Floor Lamp 0715 by Vibia
$1,365.00 | Lumens