HAVE: Germinating tree peony seeds

kms4meFebruary 23, 2014

I have 8 tree peony seeds with roots, semi-double and double, mixed colors including white, various pinks, lavender,and bicolors, just finished with stratification that need to be sown ASAP.

Trades only. Please post here.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lovemeflowers(7)

Not sure if I have anything you might like but could you take a look at my list and see if we can make a trade happen.

Bookmark   February 23, 2014 at 2:31PM
bernadette_gourder(5 from Newaygo, MI)

Hi! Happy to have come across this post. Just having some fun browsing. Haven't been here in months! I'd love to try my hand at a tree peony. I am like you in that I love to start any and every plant from seed and learn all there is to growing it through experience, trial and error (hopefully not that of course). Do you have any tree peony seeds available?

I am also looking for lots of morning glory seeds (doesn't matter what color, although blue always says "Morning Glory" to me for some reason), true perennial hollyhock seeds, Prairie Splendor Echinacea, and perennial Salvia, oh and am interested in restarting my bonsai seedlings . . . if you have any seeds of a Japanese Black Pine or a Japanese Maple that would be awesome!

Browse through my list and see what catches your eye. Even though I haven't updated it this year, but I did late last year so everything is pretty much updated.

This post was edited by bernadette_gourder on Thu, Feb 27, 14 at 20:34

Bookmark   February 27, 2014 at 7:07PM
caw_in_zn5

Would love to try the tree peony. I have a large trade list. Take a look and LMK. Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

Bookmark   February 28, 2014 at 10:05AM
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

Hi kms4me,
I am interested. Please take a look at my list to see if we might make a trade.
Thanks,
Tina/kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: kilngod's trade list

Bookmark   February 28, 2014 at 8:32PM
mastergarder2003(5 MI.)

I would love a white one. Check my list see what you want Pick 3 for 3 white seeds cause I know they are larger if this is ok send me a email thank you I love tree peony Ihave the pink one. Bon double clik on my name for my list. thanks

Bookmark   March 1, 2014 at 1:42PM
vaflowernut

I would love a double flowered any color if you have any left. I don't have many seeds to offer just did a trade. I'd be willing to send a rooted plant. If you are interested email me I'll let you know which plants I have to offer. thanx.

Bookmark   March 1, 2014 at 3:01PM
MobleyZN8

If you have any white left I'd love to see if we can trade. Take a look at my list and see if there's anything you'd like.
Just let me know. :)
Emily

Bookmark   March 2, 2014 at 7:50PM
More Discussions
Want: Sorrel Have: Thai holy Basil for trade
I love to trade Sorrel, Large Leaf or any type of Sorrel...
pat44th
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5
Adopt-A-Newbie ongoing list 5 we came from here: Adopt-A-Newbie...
leila hamaya
HAVE 10 Key Lime Seeds to TRADE
I decided I do not have the patience, space or interest...
rubyhum
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Let's Regroup! How About a Roll Call for GW Seed Exchangers?
We can stay in touch if we post our old GW username...
katjaqu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™