Not sure...

jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)April 1, 2009

If this is the correct area in this forum to post something like this, but I am looking for a small trade of Timothy hay seed. I only need a couple of tablespoons of this seed. I am involved in a round robin swap with the young son of another GW trade member. He's 6 yrs old and has Guinea Pigs and wants so much to grow food for them as well as for himself. He's really a budding young gardener! Knowing he has the Guinea Pigs and that Timothy hay is very good for them, and with his Mom's approval, I am trying to find some seed for it so he can learn to grow his own on a small scale. They have the room to do it, I've already checked on that. However, the smallest package I can find to purchase is for a 2 ounce bag, and I understand that will be a LOT of seed. I don't mind purchasing it, but just do not need or want that much!

So if anyone has a small amount that I might trade for, or send postage for, or know where I might find just a couple of tablespoons, I would be very grateful and I know my young friend would be very surprised and pleased!

Thanks,and my apologies if this was the wrong part of this forum to post this!

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
velvet_sparrow(Zone 5b, Gardnerville, NV)

You're close! :) The seed/plant exchange area of GardenWeb is here:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exchind/

Not to say that someone here might not be able to help you, but you may want to cross post over there to hedge your bets.

Velvet ~:>

Bookmark   April 1, 2009 at 6:32PM
More Discussions
looking for farm software
Hi folks, new here. Well kinda, it's been years anyway. Looking...
arkygirl
Trumpet vine + chickens = ???
Yes, its a horror. Neighbor has one planted on our...
zensojourner
Rat proof chicken feeder
Been having a few problems with rats (no doubt the...
johnmac09
My rooster Pluto is sick :(
ok, he is not "mine" but we all live together...
laura981
Need help on choosing raw milk farmer
Hello, everyone, I have a little dilemma: I have a...
wwdwgs
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™