Double R

billie_ladybug(5b)April 22, 2008

Just going to ask: Has anyone out there ordered anything from these folks. They have a great price on Cornish Cross Chicks, but I am worried that something might be up. Not only it the price $12 cheaper per 25, but they do not charge a shipping fee.

Billie

Here is a link that might be useful: Double R Discount Supply

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
velvet_sparrow(Zone 5b, Gardnerville, NV)

How far along did you get in the order process? I tried it, and got the same price for chicks...but I did not go all the way through the order process to provide my name & address. Their info section does discuss shipping costs, based on where the shipment would go, so I would think they would figure the shipping in at the end of the order.

However, if you DO get free chicks, please let us know! :)

Velvet ~:>

Bookmark   April 23, 2008 at 12:05AM
billie_ladybug(5b)

I typed in my name snd everything except for the CC#. I do that so I can see what stuff is really going to cost. I can always cancel out. It said the shipping was free, which blew me away. There is nothing free anymore. That is why I thougt I would check with some other people. Bad business pratices are out there. If they tell me "free" and then charge me $20, well, buyer be ware.

Billie

Bookmark   April 23, 2008 at 7:50AM
billie_ladybug(5b)

I had to go look to see where I got the "free shipping" from. It was on the order form page where you input the CC#, so third page.

Billie

Bookmark   April 23, 2008 at 7:56AM
More Discussions
Urgent:Help in Raising Chicks
A healthy mother hen died while it was trying to hatch...
Dakshin Thyagarajan
Wearing fur...
Hi, all! I'm just wondering what everyone's different...
mamacotti
propane heat vs. electric heat
We live in South Dakotan and have heated our home with...
wildhares
Trumpet vine + chickens = ???
Yes, its a horror. Neighbor has one planted on our...
zensojourner
propane tank
Is it better to buy or rent a large propane tank--for...
kokosnood
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™