Wanted: Job's Tears & Sweet Sorghum

kyrsyan(z7 AL)March 31, 2012

I would like seeds for Job's Tears & Sweet sorghums. I can trade Carolina Spring Beauty, Yellow Daffodils and Naked Lady Amaryllis (aka Belladonna Lily).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ricjo22(5)

Hi I have jobs tears and witch hazel seed. You may want to check my list for more if you are offering plants

Here is a link that might be useful: ricjo22's exchange list

Bookmark   March 31, 2012 at 9:43PM
kyrsyan(z7 AL)

Which plant(s) are you interested in? I'm mainly looking for what's on my list but I'm open to most types of herbs.

Bookmark   March 31, 2012 at 10:03PM
ricjo22(5)

I would like to try the spring beauty in my shade garden and some amaryllis beladonna to go with the lycoris naked ladies I already have(surprise lilies). I have dark opal and sweet basil seed and fennel and dill and rhubarb seed. I have enough fresh tears of job to trade 25 seeds. I can spare 12 seeds of fresh cold stored witch hazel seed and several more from the seed I have stratified for spring. I have a few tiny seeds of mexican oregano(lipia graveolens)to spare. It flowers like mad but it makes very few seeds up north. The plants to not survive frost.I have yellow horn tree seeds and manzinilla olive. lots of hot pepper seeds from a recent trade. Thats all I can think of but LMK what else you are looking for , my seed box is packed

Bookmark   March 31, 2012 at 11:15PM
More Discussions
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
messaging help please
I read Philis' post about messaging and I thought I...
vaflowernut
Want: Great White tomato. Have: tomatoes (list inside)
I had a trade for some Great White seeds, but it looks...
muffypuffie
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Check out my updated trade list
My trade list has been updated and I am looking to...
rozenkruetz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™