cafromo eco fan woodstove

jennybog(zone 5)August 15, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE,

ANYONE OUT THERE USE A CAFRAMO ECOFAN ON TOP OF THERE WOODSTOVE?WONDER HOW MUCH HEAT IT THROW OFF? HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOVES IT SAY IT IS WORTH THE $80.00.tHANKS JENNY

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beegood_gw

I don't know if mine is the same make ( just checked--it is )and I love it. Mine has the 3 blades and sure moves the hot air away from the stove. And also if there is a power outage you still have this fan blowing. Mine came from Lee Valley as a gift and I think is about $125.00. If you do get one get it with the 3 blades.

Bookmark   August 15, 2008 at 1:29PM
brendan_of_bonsai(4b AK)

Capslock makes your post uncomfortable for many people to read. it would be courteous of you not to write in capslock any more.

Bookmark   August 15, 2008 at 7:46PM
jennybog(zone 5)

Thankyou , i bought one this afternoon. I got a real good deal $80.00 with shipping and handling.We live in an old farmhouse and it is like a bolwing ally. nice and long. even with door fans we need all the help we can get.thanks jenny

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 4:40PM
organic_farmer_bob(8)

If Capslock makes people uncomfortable they really need to seek proffesional help. "Oh it's yelling" Clearly not. What makes me uncomfortable is people being the ettiquette police over poitless garbage like someone not noticing they left CAPSLOCK on.

Bookmark   August 24, 2008 at 5:29PM
jennybog(zone 5)

Thankyou farmer Bob, I have vision probelms so i guess I didnt notice. Didnt mean to BUG people.

Bookmark   September 7, 2008 at 9:51AM
More Discussions
Need help on choosing raw milk farmer
Hello, everyone, I have a little dilemma: I have a...
wwdwgs
Protecting chickens from hawks
Curious how you're protecting chickens/ducks from hawks,...
zootjs
Raw Milk
Where Can I find Raw milk in western washington?
ivarlucas
Cheaper way to kill fleas on your dogs
The below is what I use on my dogs. We have 20 dogs,...
msmitoagain
raising baby ducks to release in private pond
We have a 2 acre pond next to a small cabin on 130...
anne2006
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™