WANTED: spinach, melons, etc to replace a bad trade

woodsidetrader(PA/6)May 1, 2014

I did a big trade last fall and now that I've been planting the seeds I received it's become obvious that there is a problem. Zero germination!! And next to pots with seeds from other sources that are doing fine.
Only know for sure about what I already tried, but with limited space in the veggie garden I don't want to waste any of it on more seed from that trader. So looking to replace: spinach, leaf lettuce, sweet red peppers, hardy lavender, eggplant, lima beans, and esp melons.
All the seed from that trader has been removed from my trade list, so don't worry about getting any in exchange.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stefaniechamo_gw

I have spinach, lettuce, and melon tuscan heirloom melon from a packet i was given at my schools garden all are organic and heirloom the melon is tuscan heirloom melon and i also have watermelon, i have these all right now in my garden except the lettuce im waiting for the cooler times of the year to plant it, if you are interested let me know. :)

Bookmark   May 1, 2014 at 6:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katyerra(7)

I have sugar baby melon, buttercrunch, romaine and black seeded simpson lettuce, french sorrel and collards, if you would like to SASBE ? Let me know :) Kathi

Bookmark   May 7, 2014 at 8:45PM
More Discussions
wanted: daylily seeds
Looking for daylily seeds. I have sarracenia rhizomes...
ericmd01
Updated trade list.
Would love to exchange seeds. Check out my exchange...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Lots of seeds to trade
I normally do trades of 15-20 seeds, so if you want...
slm2118
messaging help please
I read Philis' post about messaging and I thought I...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™