Deer Hunting

kansasityOctober 13, 2009

My name is Mike, I'm a Kansas City MO. firefighter for ten years now and am a avid hunter. My wife and I just had our first boy. He's now eight months. What I am wondering is if anyone out there would be willing to let my wife and I hunt? Bow or whatever. See, with me being a Kansas City firefighter, I'm required to live within the city limits of Kansas City. Which means providing a nice house in a decent neighborhood to raise my son, we cannot afford to go buy a hunk of land for me to hunt on. But I would love to. Any farmers that need any help on there farms, or would even take cash for letting my wife and I hunt would mean more to me than almost anything, besides my boy! Thanks for any help, anyone who reads this and may know someone. Please forward this message. My number is 816-868-9382, and my email is kansasity@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bill7(NW MN)

Just had a 8 pt (from what I could tell) buck run across the road in front of me...

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 11:48PM
rockguy(7a)

Go to homestead.org and scroll down to the 3rd piece of property. I'm not affiliated with them. for 58 bucks a month you could have a place to bowhunt and camp.

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 4:12AM
davidlee(z7 / SWArk)

Have you checked to see if there are any public lands near you where you could hunt? Check out the website below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mo. Public Lands atlas

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 12:16PM
rockguy(7a)

The only thing wrong with public land is the public may be there, you never know. Your own place will be less likely to have interference from others.

Bookmark   October 17, 2009 at 5:33AM
mersiepoo(6)

You may want to post on Craigslist.org, it's a free ad. Just watch for trolls. May want to post in the 'farm and garden'.

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 12:04AM
More Discussions
Rat proof chicken feeder
Been having a few problems with rats (no doubt the...
johnmac09
cattle
I finally found and bought 2 head of cattle just before...
trisha_51
Turkeys: how do you know if you have a female turkey?
We have one "pet" turkey, most likely a Broad...
undercover_owl
Dorking rooster with frostbite
Hello, Our rooster suffered frost bite in the dip in...
suyoder
Mink Attack
Though I thought our duck pen was perfectly set and...
hpyheathen
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™