Any Angora Rabbits for sale in NH,MA or Maine

kimmykooDecember 27, 2006

Hello-I have 3 beautiful angoras and have become addicted. Does anyone have any for sale in the areas listed? I would really like some more.However show quality is not needed so maybe prices below 45.00 would be good.. Must be willing to deliver to me in NH as i can not drive due to seizures bt am willing to pay your gas money . Thank u Kindly Kim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dibbit(z7b SC)

Kim, since no-one else seems to be answering, I'll offer some possible venues, which I would think might be productive.

Try your local 4H group - some of them may be into rabbits. And if no local, current members are, they may know of past members who were, and know their source.

Try a local hand weaver/spinners guild or member - they might know who can supply them with fur or yarn. Ask at a local yarn supply shop, as they may also know of any hand weavers or spinners.

Ask anyone who has sheep, as they may also be hooked into the weavers/spinners.

Google for rabbits in your area - there may be a New England group or association.

Ask your local small animal vet if he/she knows of anyone. Ask the vets all around your area - if there's a vet who is especially good with bunnies, he/she may know of a breeder.

Put notices up in all the nearby feed stores.

I hope you can find a source, and get the bunnies you want.

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 10:35PM
kimmykoo

thank u for answering -the woman i got the bunnies from deciding to sell all her angoras and i got first dibs. i was trully Blessed so now i have beautiful stock and i got a huge one free. im so happy :)

Bookmark   January 16, 2007 at 7:49PM
somerhillfarm

How nice, Kim! What kind of angoras are they? Are you a handspinner?

Lisa at Somerhill

Here is a link that might be useful: My Angora bunnies

Bookmark   January 17, 2007 at 9:56AM
kimmykoo

hello again- i dont know how to spin but i was thinking of trying a hand spindle. i really dont think i have the patience tho-im a single mom of 4 small boys and my patience is gone lol. i think it would be so cool tho!
also im still looking for angoras for new blood lines. i have lost 2 from this line and its devastating to me so i was thinking of new lines to strengthen it. i dont know if theres anything wrong with the lines its just that the 2 that died-Nothing was wrong that i can see. sigh....

Bookmark   February 4, 2007 at 6:50PM
julie23

Hi Kim,

If you are still looking for Angoras, I had a litter of 8 born Oct. 12. I am in Eastern Mass. Please contact me at Julie@wellpregnancy.com if you're interested.

Julie

Bookmark   October 13, 2007 at 11:55AM
Angorasrus

Check out: http://www.angorasrus.com/
Angorasrus.com Angoras R Us

Here is a link that might be useful: Angoras R Us

Bookmark   March 12, 2011 at 11:28AM
dawgsoulja_hotmail_com

i got 7 beautiful bunnies, pure angora rabbits, please let me know if interested

Bookmark   April 22, 2011 at 11:22AM
lhjones65_gmail_com

I have a female German angora and am looking for a red (mostly German) angora buck to breed this doe. I Do show Mini rex (on a very small scale) so don't really want to own another buck at our rabbitry. Looking to breed just once to keep one red doe and would gladly give a person $ for breeding. This is an exceptional doe . Thanks, Lewis Jones.

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 6:41PM
More Discussions
Cheaper way to kill fleas on your dogs
The below is what I use on my dogs. We have 20 dogs,...
msmitoagain
Dorking rooster with frostbite
Hello, Our rooster suffered frost bite in the dip in...
shihtzu4su
How cold is too cold for eggs to be viable?
My geese have been laying, I'm letting them hatch their...
saffron_parasol
Raw Milk
Where Can I find Raw milk in western washington?
ivarlucas
Tethering steers
Hi all, just wanted to know if anyone has done this...
mersiepoo
Sponsored Products
Easter Egg Chocolate Ensemble
$75.00 | Horchow
Jackalope Wall Hooks
| Dot & Bo
Springfield Four-drawer Cabinet
Grandin Road
Rosalie Rabbit Figure
Grandin Road
Bunny Cage: Prevue Pet Rabbit Hutch
$120.99 | Hayneedle