some landscape eye candy

flora2b(z6a bc)January 30, 2007

Just thought for those of you suffering from winter duldrums, a little eye candy might be in order. This is a large album. Love to see what your 2006 garden was like as well.

Flora2b

Here is a link that might be useful: landscape 2006

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerriedee(z7nc)

Thanks sooo much for the fantastic photos ! It's snowing and sleeting here today, and your pics are just what the doctor ordered ! I love the way your flower bed has the large conifer edging for a backdrop, very appealing, it adds a dramatic flair to the photos. You have some great plant combinations too ! I like how you've matched textured foliage plants and flowers together ! It's really fun to see how your garden grows and changes through each season, until ole man winter claims it again. I absolutely love looking at others garden photos, it really inspires me, I just love looking at flowers, period..! Thanks again for allowing me to take a peak into your flower garden.
I'll try to get a few more photos added to my file today and share some of my favorites with you.

Bookmark   February 1, 2007 at 2:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
krensgarden(z4 WI)

flora2b, I enjoyed your album so much. Every time I see another person's garden I come away with new ideas and things I'd like to try. You have a fantastic garden landscape. What a nice break from the frigid weather we are experiencing right now, thank you! karen

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 12:35PM
More Discussions
Some new flowers in my garden
Here's some of the flowers blooms in my garden.
vivekpatel
my piece of paradise
Monster garden
Angel_Hawk1975
what's growing out of my compost?
Can anyone identify this plant that has erected from...
TiguanTom
Identify this plant please
Hi can someone please tell me what this plant is called...
rycooder
IDing flower
Need help IDing this flower.
hkhachikian
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™