where can I store all my garden pics?

quirkpod(7 Lewisville NC)February 14, 2013

I desperately want to start a blog but blogspot.com and others are so defeating. Anyone else doing this and having success? So far all sites I try are not allowing me to do what I want, which is just post pics with captions and start a new album each season. I can list the sites I have tried but the list is too long. How about suggesting this idea to gardenweb? I did it this AM. We could store them right here.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
botann(z8 SEof Seattle)

You can now post pictures in GardenWeb directly from your computer. Use the browse button.
I know this is not what you are looking for, but I hope it helps.
Mike

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 11:42AM
ritmatt(GA 7b)

I like to store my photos on Dropbox.com. You can get a 2GB account for free, and it's easy to share images with others.

If you're looking to create a blog, posthaven.com is supposed to be super easy to use, $5/month.

Hope this helps.

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 7:41PM
funnelweb(NSW Aust)

To share with others I also use Dropbox, but I also use Flickr. It's free and very good, it can also link to Facebook. You can have a look at mine if you like, user name is bloody-ell. When I was joining up I got so frustrated selecting a name I just implusively typed that.

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 1:42AM
jewell_pnw(7)

I enjoy Gardenstew.com also. I had years worth of photos stored there and keep a little blog there also. Pretty simple format though.

Bookmark   March 9, 2013 at 10:48PM
jclay321(Z6 NY)

I moved my blog to squarespace.com and added a gallery or two to the regular blog posts. Love the idea of having the blog as my journal and the gallery as my photo book. I sorted pics by season. I also added a few garden tours to another gallery. Let me know what you think?

Hamptonsgarden.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Hamptons Garden blog/galleries

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 5:37PM
greatscot

I just took a look at your Hamptons garden site, jclay. Beautiful pictures. Looking at some of the picture galleries and blogs is inspiring me to start my own.

Bookmark   May 24, 2013 at 5:39PM
quirkpod(7 Lewisville NC)

I have settled in nicely at http://www.snapfish.com and now consider it my garden blog, consisting of captioned pics. I could not use any of the suggestions above due to having to either download software or update my browser to use them. Thanks for trying. It has been a good learning experience and now I can carry on a conversation when others telling me about their blogs.

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 11:22AM
More Discussions
Pls help me identtify these houseplants #2
My mom asked me to take care of these plants, but im...
macbunny
Help identify plant with little purple flowers.
I bought two of these plants. Are about foot and a...
lauranium
Pls help me identtify these houseplants #1
My mom asked me to take care of these plants, but im...
macbunny
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™