Cleveland Garden Show

crunchpa(z5Pa)February 14, 2009

The Cleveland Home&Garden show is one of the largest in the country and comes at a time when you need to see some flowers around this region. They have several homes constructed inside along with various patio and garden displays.

From 1

From 1

From 1

This is a fountain with grape colored water thats flowing into the pitcher

From 1

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jroot(5A Ont. Canada (near Guelph))

I love to go to the Garden Shows in the early spring. They are SOOOO uplifting. Thanks for sharing. I really like that 2nd photo. It gets me thinking ...

Bookmark   February 14, 2009 at 5:22PM
crunchpa(z5Pa)

From 1

From 1

From 1

Bookmark   February 15, 2009 at 3:08PM
honeybea5(WA zone 7/8)

Thanks for sharing! Garden shows can be such torture to see all the garden beauty and know we won't see it at home for months! The Seattle Flower and Garden show was looking for a buyer or it was to be it's last year this year. don't know if a buyer came forward--maybe we in the NW will have to go to Cleveland for our early garden "fix" next year!
Still frost on the lawn this morning here outside Seattle, snow less that 2 weeks ago.

waiting impatiently!

Bookmark   March 26, 2009 at 10:08PM
honeybea5(WA zone 7/8)

Thanks for sharing! Garden shows can be such torture to see all the garden beauty and know we won't see it at home for months! The Seattle Flower and Garden show was looking for a buyer or it was to be it's last year this year. don't know if a buyer came forward--maybe we in the NW will have to go to Cleveland for our early garden "fix" next year!
Still frost on the lawn this morning here outside Seattle, snow less that 2 weeks ago.

waiting impatiently!

Bookmark   March 26, 2009 at 11:00PM
More Discussions
Accessible Gardening Win-Win
Here's a win-win for saving your back, gardening from...
Emerald-Oaks
pls help identify
what is this plant?. im really lost. Thanks.
macbunny
please help id this plant
My friend grew this cute plant from seeds that he found...
Steph5647
What type of fern?
My wife received this for Christmas. ideas?
mrmootsie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™