photos of 2006 garden

jerriedee(z7nc)February 1, 2007

This is a large album of my landscape to date. Many pics of favorite plant color combos, landscape pics, and close-ups of some of my favorite blooms. Hope others will post their favorites of summers past.I'm starving for something new, green and colorful to look at,(can't afford anymore high priced garden magazines !) Thanks !

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JerrieDee/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
krensgarden(z4 WI)

jerriedee, your garden is beautiful, you have such an eye for color schemes. I thoroughly enjoyed my virtual visit and your photography is excellent. Thank you so much for sharing the beauty!
Karen

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 12:10PM
botann(z8 SEof Seattle)

Yes, that was nice! Looks like you have a lot of fun gardening......Like the rest of us.

Here's my garden. It's green and colorful JerrieDee.

http://community.webshots.com/user/phildert

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 12:41PM
FlowerLady6(z10 Fl)

Loved the tour. Makes me want to work on our gardens more, adding more color. Thanks for posting your link.

FlowerLady

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 3:22PM
FlowerLady6(z10 Fl)

botann ~ loved your gardens and your crocogator.

FlowerLady

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 3:26PM
lindakimy

Jerriedee, the little toad in the daylily is so cute! Don't tell me he grew up to be the one in the other picture!!!

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 4:47PM
jerriedee(z7nc)

botann~ You are right, your gardens are loaded with color, and at the same time have a very serene, peaceful affect. You are very, very talented ! Your gardens are simply amazing, sigh.., if only I had a tenth of your talent. I can't thank you enough for sharing your photos with me. Now I have lots of eye candy to drool over until April !

Bookmark   February 2, 2007 at 7:08PM
ladybugfalcon(9b FL)

Your dutchman's pipe vine is gorgeous! I've never seen one before.

Bookmark   February 4, 2007 at 5:08PM
kal2769(Zone 8)

You have beautiful gardens! Thank you for sharing. I love your use of color and the way you arrange your plants. You have a wonderfully wide range of plants! I love your Japanese garden gate.
---Keith

Bookmark   February 4, 2007 at 9:53PM
nanahanna(a8 AR)

Jerrie, your gardens are to die for! You definitely have talent!

Botann, your gardens are to die for also! I might have known you are located in the great climate of Seattle! There is no way I could grow those gorgeous conifers here in hot hot humid South Arkansas but oh how I wish I could!

Bookmark   February 5, 2007 at 8:09PM
jerriedee(z7nc)

Thanks everyone for the great comments, and for the nice compliments !
Most of all, thanks to all that have posted their garden photos for me to dream over. My mind is already racing with new plant selections and plant combinations, thanks to your posts !(now if I can only find them for sell in my area, fingers crossed ...) Please keep the photos coming in. It's getting me through these winter blues, and for a bonus, it's keeping me out of the kitchen, meaning, OUT of the REFRIGERATOR ! The darn thing keeps calling my name ...!

Bookmark   February 5, 2007 at 8:36PM
bindersbee(6a UT)

Oh My! You have a WONDERFUL eye for foliage combinations. In my mind, the ability to artfully use foliage is the dividing line between a 'pretty garden' and a masterful landscape. Congratulations on your little bit of heaven. I'd love to just spend some time soaking up some sun in your peaceful yard. Wonderful job (and I'm a Landscape Architect so I've seen some pretty great jobs).

Bookmark   February 16, 2007 at 10:41AM
jerrie(6)

I love it! Love the woods, your porch, your sandstone path,I would be out there everyday! Thanks for sharing. Jerrie

Bookmark   February 17, 2007 at 12:14PM
Theresa24(8b/9a NE FL)

Jerrie, Absolutely stunning! Thanks for posting. Do you have a picture of the sign under the corkscrew vine (before it was covered in vine?) Looks like something I want to copy! lol!
Theresa

Bookmark   February 19, 2007 at 10:35AM
jerriedee(z7nc)

Thanks again all ! Your comments have been heart warming, and I'm very grateful ..!!

Theresa- I looked, but don't have a photo of that sign when it was new, a friend of my husband made it for us. I've had it out in the weather for about 6 years and it's worn and faded. Here's what it looks like now, you'll have to use your amagination. Good luck with your sign making project !

Bookmark   February 20, 2007 at 7:22PM
Theresa24(8b/9a NE FL)

Thanks Jerrie, I'm a sucker for pink. I love that sign. Looks like I have a new project. Thanks,
Theresa

Bookmark   February 23, 2007 at 7:35AM
cascadians

Ooooooo! both gardens are incredible! Botann, I'm a tree lover and your pictures sent me to heaven. Thanks!

Bookmark   March 3, 2007 at 10:59PM
More Discussions
Identify this plant please
Hi can someone please tell me what this plant is called...
rycooder
Pls help me identtify these houseplants #2
My mom asked me to take care of these plants, but im...
macbunny
Camera effects for details.
I have a Sony mavica FD 88. I am trying to get details...
garf_gw
Some new flowers in my garden
Here's some of the flowers blooms in my garden.
vivekpatel
Help identify plant with little purple flowers.
I bought two of these plants. Are about foot and a...
lauranium
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™