WANTED: Jasmines

Guinnevtra(7)July 18, 2014

I am looking for any jasmines, except for confederate jasmine and night blooming jasmine. Especially jasminium polyanthus. I am also looking for any type of clematis, except purple. I like most types of vines except morning glories, and mimosa tree seeds. I have some purple hybrid clematis seeds for trade, a very few. More will be ready soon. I will have dark purple heuchera soon, marigolds any time, a maple-leafed type shrub about the size of the heuchera seeds (I dont know the name of it, but it is green, and shaped similarly to the purple heuchera, too). I also have some beautiful moss rose seeds for trade, the colors are magenta, a soft, lovely peach, soft yellow, bright red, and a softer pink. The seeds are mixed, and are limited. I will have more on a daily basis. I also have cuttings for the moss roses, hens and chicks, some aloe pups, and can take cuttings of gardenias, don juan rose, red robin rose, 11 different types of figs, a couple of different succulents and root cuttings of magenta, pink, baby pink, and white crepe myrtles. All this is what I do not have listed on my trade list yet.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graanieb

I was sure to have posted here, don't see the post, will send you email.
GB

Bookmark   July 21, 2014 at 3:01PM
More Discussions
Have: New Large List
I have just posted an update seed list I have up for...
LullabyF360
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
HAVE: Seeds! Seeds! Seeds!
I've adding many new seeds to my trading list within...
EricaBraun
KatJaqu's GardenWeb Exchange Page
Seeds I have to trade: Autumn Rainbow Earth Tone Dent...
katjaqu
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut 6b sw va.
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™