Garden macros this morning

rcnaylor(z7 Tex)June 7, 2009

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
furletcity(6)

Really,really pretty! Here's one from my garden, two days ago, although not as macro as yours.

Bookmark   June 7, 2009 at 9:59PM
phay

I'm new and your title caught my attention. I've just started playing around with some macro flower pictures. Your's are nice. Mind telling what kind of camera you used for them?

Bookmark   June 10, 2009 at 1:29PM
rcnaylor(z7 Tex)

Those where taken with a Konica Minolta Dimage Z6. It has a useful macro flower setting for those kinds of shots.

To my chagrin the company was bought out by Sony and its wonderful lenses and anti-shake technology lost in the bowels of that company. If they had carried on an identifiable mostly KM camera I'd have purchased one, but as far as I can tell they just cannibalized whatever technology they acquired piecemeal.

You can pick those last KM's up on EBay pretty cheaply nowdays, with a bit of the pot luck factor on condition thrown in, of course.

Bookmark   June 11, 2009 at 7:49AM
peapod_23(5(Central OR.))

Beautiful Macro pics. I love Macro Photography myself. Lately I have been experimenting with magnifying filters, here is a pic of my cucumber seedling from about a month ago. Thanks for sharing=)

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 4:22PM
More Discussions
please help id this plant
My friend grew this cute plant from seeds that he found...
Steph5647
Another Mystery Plant
I found a few of these growing along the side of my...
jeff_leites
Identify plant
Hi I need some help identifying this plant that is...
missmollyy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™